"There was some beautiful music floating through the gardens. The ViVA Trio was featured."
CityNews of CityTV
Tech Rider for ViVA Trio
ViVA Trio, is a group of 3 opera/pop singers, who require the following for live performance:
Purchaser shall provide the following band equipment at his sole expense and at no cost to the ARTIST:
1. 3 cordless, wireless microphones - Sennheiser EW 300/G3 with E945, or a substitution of a better quality. This should be confirmed with Katya Tchoubar no later than 7 days prior to the performance.
2. Min of 3 monitors: 1 stage centre, 1 stage left, 1 stage right (more depending on the size of the stage).
3. The purchaser will provide a high quality system, multi-way active, this system must produce 100 DB A at average level at the mix position. It will have a flat response from 20Hz to 20KHz
P.A. SYSTEM - MEYER MSL 4, CLAIR BROTHERS.
Example: 1-500 people - 6000W 500-800 people – 10.000W 1000 people - 2000 people 15.000W Sound system with the clean even coverage of the entire audience area that has the capability of .
4. The ability to play a backtrack from USB (if ViVA is using backtracks as an accompaniment).
5. Professional lighting and the lighting engineer for the stage. Lighting plot and cue sheet will be provided by the ARTIST after the confirmation of the program.
6. A professional sound engineer at the professional quality sound mixer with reverb and delay effects.
7. A full sound check (not a line check) before the show.
Purchaser will pay 50% non-refundable deposit on the date of booking to secure the date and the other 50% of the fee on a day of the performance before the show.
Please note that this rider is only to be used as a guideline only. We reserve the right to modify the rider at any time. To confirm the terms of an artist's tech rider, please call Katya Tchoubar at 416-727-2143 to finalize it.
We look forward to working together!
CONTACT ViVA Trio